Friday, September 11, 2009

sweet {quietness} of mind

Photobucket

I remember a while back talking about slowing down the superhighway that is my brain.
I've found that lately I need to do that more and more often.

i've used my computer time this morning to post over at the art blog.
and uploading photos to facebook for my sister.
and reading a few of your blogs.
tomorrow i'll tell you about
a new favorite blog
i discovered
today

but right now
my clock is telling me
that it is 6:32 am
my computer time ends
at 6:30 am

so, i'm off !!

i'll leave you with something i read the other day ...

Psalm 101:2
I will be careful to lead a blameless life—
when will you come to me?
I will walk in my house
with blameless heart.

What does this mean to you ? I'd love to know your thoughts. I'm think about it too ...

5 comments:

Mac and Melody September 11, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

What a creative and serene shot. Really, I'm staring at your lamp and box of tissues and breathing deeply, calmly.

I'll have to think about the verse.

P.S. Thank you for your comments of encouragement at Mac and Melody. We're having a blast.

Kayren September 11, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

I love the sparkly bling on the lamp!

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

I commented on the art blog!!

puna September 11, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

What a beautiful passage. I think it means this...that we cannot be truly humble until we see the our own short-comings and ask for forgiveness in our own lives. Only then will we truly have a humble attitude.

Amy September 12, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

mmmm... love this scripture...

This speaks of the life you lead when nobody is looking :) And THAT... THAT right there is what has been the challenge from the Lord for me and my little life... oooooh yes!

And amen and amen to slowing the highway of your brain down.. I have been so there is with ya on that one!

hugs... my beauty friend, Bonnie! Love your heart...

A


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP