Saturday, September 12, 2009

straight out {sky} of camera

Photobucket

Thank you so much for all of your camera advice last week !! I really appreciate it ! You all gave such great advice and now have lots to think about before making my final decision ... I have a few months to decide though.

This weeks {sooc} was taken the other night ... I just couldn't get over how beautiful this was. I'm so glad I had my camera with me. Of course, the picture doesn't do it justice. Not one little bit. It was overwhelmingly stunning.

Those of you who are visiting from Melody's {sooc} Slurping Life, will already know about this but for the rest of you ... I've got a new blog for you to check out. It's totally amazing ! It's Melody and her 12 year old son Mac. Each day, they each choose a photo to post and give it a one word title. They don't tell each other what it's going to be. Then they post the two photos and the two words become the title. It's so cute and the photography is amazing. You will love it. Go check it out ! And make sure you leave a comment ... all bloggers love comments, especially 12 year old boys who are new to the blogging world !!

Slurping Life

15 comments:

Cheri September 12, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

Wow Bonnie- that is really an incredible shot. You should enter that in a contest- it's so beautiful!

Kari September 12, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Strikingly beautiful!
Now there is a picture for you to transfer onto a canvas!

Great picture!

Amy September 12, 2009 at 2:20 AM  

Goodness gracious, girl!! That has to be one of your most brilliant sky pics yet! Wow wow wow!

Khrista September 12, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

Beautiful! And I put the other site in my reader! Excellent concept! :)

Mari September 12, 2009 at 3:36 AM  

That is simply gorgeous! Great capture!

Mrs. Wallace September 12, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

BEAUTIFUL! And I'm sure it was even more stunning in person!

Anonymous September 12, 2009 at 3:49 AM  

Bonnie, this is a stunning SOOC. I agree that it would be a beautiful canvas.

Mac and I thank you for your kind and encouraging words [and linky love] for Mac and Melody. We are having fun with it and honestly have a "plan" for a charitable cause and other fun stuff. Stay tuned.

Have a fabulous weekend.

sunnymama September 12, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

Awesome! :)

Anonymous September 12, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

so strange I often click on commenters to visit them from your blog and Mac and Melody's was one from the other day...so I was there already visiting...and subscribed THAT SAME DAY...

THX though I didn't know that it was a Mother and son doing THAT. Very cool.

And that IS an exquisite sky shot!! nice.

Terri September 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Oh my word - it's gorgeous. I can only imagine how beautiful in person!

jane September 13, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

this shot is stunning! hope you are enjoying your weekend! besos!

;) September 13, 2009 at 3:18 AM  

As you said, your flowers were really magnificent ! So is this sky... I use a Canon EOS 400 D... since 2007... and I like my "machine" ;) there are a lot of cameras, very efficient... but I think the eye of the photographer is important ! You got this eye ;)

robin September 14, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Gorgeous!!

Kayren September 14, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

That is one of the most amazing pictures I've ever seen, Bonnie.

Jewelz September 18, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

A picture to contemplate over.
Beautiful Capture.

Thank you so very much for sharing

Cheers
Jewelz


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP