Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{Youer} Corner {Than} View {You}

Photobucket
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.


Join us as we travel the world each Wednesday ...

Today's theme is...
"Today you are You, that is truer than true.  There is no one alive who is Youer than You"
~a quote from Dr Seuss' Happy Birthday to You~

I love that !



this was me, this morning. 6am. not yet out of bed. bed head and all.



this was my breakfast today. well, the last of it. yes, it's sushi. in my book, any food can be breakfast food !



this is me, sitting at the computer with my to do book in open, planning the day before the kids are even out of bed.



this is me, stuck in traffic ! not moving AT ALL. pouring down rain. headed to the mall to do christmas shopping. yeah. DUMB MOVE ! i promise myself i won't leave my shopping this late, EVERY YEAR, but then every year i find myself doing it AGAIN !



this is me, happy as a lark, two hours later, headed home ! singing. a rudolf/jingle bells medley ... i love it.



yep. sushi for lunch. i'd have had it for dinner if my family wouldn't have revolted ! (since it DID have it for dinner last night) so, yeah ... sushi for me, three meals in a row ! yum yum yum.



got a bit of wrapping done. watched ellen.



pretty. i love paper. and ribbons. and giving presents.



downloading photos from the camera. birds. what else is new ?

also checking out the recipe that i WAS going to make for dinner. plans changed after i spent two hours soaking in a hot bath.



we ended up with something simpler. these tasty chicken and black bean tostada bowls. i'll post a recipe to the beans blog later tonight or tomorrow morning ! they were nice.



and this is now. writing a blog. giving you a glimpse of me.

have you ever tried to take a photo of the back of your head with an iphone ? try it. it's harder than it sounds.

soon rory, who is currently in the music room playing his guitar will join me for some television viewing and then lights out.  it's been a beautifully rainy and cool summer day ... i'm ready to lay in bed and listen to the rain as i drift off into tomorrow ...

and tomorrow i'll look forward to coming round and seeing all you other corner viewers being you !

14 comments:

Mari December 8, 2011 at 12:56 AM  

You are you, for sure - and we love that!
I'm planning to do a bunch of wrapping today too.

Karyn Taylor-Moore December 8, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

Bonnie I do love your posts! You are you and you are lovely! I am very impressed that you have done your Xmas shopping. I, on the other hand, haven't even started!! Aaaaarrrrggghh! I will definitely be checking out that tostada recipe - looks divine. And that sushi looked pretty fab too.

Have a great day :-)
And thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :-)

Redeker December 8, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

wow this is a great you with all kind of great food!! that looks so yammie!!
i like you!! hahaha ;-)

Mlle Paradis December 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

you seem to be feeling and being very much yourself today! (not everyone can say that! - or should i even be saying that? what do i know, really, about YOU?)

anyway, it was a very cute and fun post and glad to know i'm not the only me inclined to eat certain things repetitively. (see my pumpkin pie post.) happy wrapping!

Elizabeth December 8, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

This was fun. I love to sing in the car and I don't care if I get funny looks.

Heather December 8, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

I am with you - I could have and/or curry three meals a day seven days a week! However, I don't look that good first thing in the morning. (Heck, I don't look that good after applying heavy makeup!!)

Heather December 8, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

SUSHI. I could have SUSHI. Oops!!(ME being ME.)

Kristin December 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

I am doing so, Christmas shopping just before Christmas, and every year I take from me, I'll get the presents earlier. Nice to meet you. Nice post.

tanĂ¯a December 8, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

Haha, that was great fun! Thank you so much for taking me (us!!) along the whole day! I have to eat something now because of all your yummy food pics! ;o)

Francesca December 9, 2011 at 6:54 AM  

Great post Bonnie! I haven't had sushi in soo long, good reminder: now that I'm in the US, I can binge on sushi!

Terri December 9, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

lucky you - all that sushi. i have to try out some of your sushi recipes!!

sunny December 9, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

what a fun post! sounds like a great day!

Tzivia December 10, 2011 at 4:35 AM  

I love these glimpses into your unique and expressive day!

Angel December 12, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

I love your posts, they're so awesome! :D


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP