Monday, December 12, 2011

Feathers

I really could watch birds all day long.
And through the eye of my camera ... even better.
I just love how beautiful ...

and intricate ...

and perfectly designed birds are.

I love the details.

And how they sometimes fluff their feathers out ...

Like here, when they clean themselves.

"Could I get a bit of privacy here lady ? I'm trying to have a bath !"

I just think they are amazing.

Oh, where'd he go ?

The red !  The green !  And that bit of blue !

Just stunning.





Like I said ... I could watch (photograph) them all day long !

2 comments:

suzanne cabrera December 14, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

Beautiful birds....stunning photographs!

Tessa January 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM  

Absolutely stunning! both birds and photographer.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP