Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Corner View {Lonely Together}

It's Wednesday night. After a few late nights and super busy days at work and trying to get ready for a few days away, my brain is too tired to come up with something for Corner View. But ... I hate not playing along so I'm going to share some more birdies with you.  Head shots !

I don't know ... would it be stretching it to say they are 'lonely together' ? Maybe. But maybe not, so let's go with that !

I'm sure the rest of the Corner Viewers will come up with something amazing ! I can't wait to have a bit of time when I get back to come round and visit you all !

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  Go check it out !


7 comments:

Mari December 14, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

Beautiful bird shots!

tanĂ¯a December 15, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

Great colours! Cute, how they look into the camera!

Heather December 15, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

Wow - such gorgeous, vibrant colors!

Elizabeth December 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

Gorgeous birds.
I was stumped on this theme and didn't play today but I did name yesterday's post "seasonal' which is next weeks theme apparently. That ought to be confusing!

Francesca December 15, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

I think I would have taken just as many shots of those gorgeous birds.

Anonymous December 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

wow ... love the colors.

nadine paduart December 16, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

the head deosn't look lonely at all, or does it? ;)))
it's looking gorgeously vibrant, for one.
n♥


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP