Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sharing Cherry Margaritas

Photobucket

Rory made me a Cherry Margarita last night ... for Valentines Day. It was delicious, but had way too much alcohol in it ! Seriously, I felt totally woosey ... haven't felt woosey is a long time !
~
Mari had this fun little meme for Valentine's Day posted on her blog and I thought I'd do one here too !!
~

♥ How long have you been together?
15 years ... married for 11
~
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?

we didn't really date
most of the four years that we would have been dating were spent on opposite sides of the ocean
~
♥ Who asked who out?
again ... no asking out ... we were just close from the beginning.
talked and talked and talked
loved those times !

~
♥ How old are each of you?

i'm 35
he's 31

~
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?

his live in Australia ... mine live in America
you do the math

~
♥ Do you have any children together?

2 beautiful ones

~
♥ What about pets?

1 cat

a bazillion fish
~
♥ Did you go to the same school?
not even close
~
♥ Are you from the same home town?

not even from the same continent
~
♥ Who is the smartest?
definitely him !!
~
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
i'd have to say me
~
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
we rarely eat out
not that we don't love it
we just rarely do it
sushi is our (together) favorite
though if it was just rory it'd be indian food
~
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
i'm not good with distances but we've done japan to russia - on a boat
colorado to japan on a plane
colorado to australia on a plane with a stop in taiwan
~
♥ Who has the worst temper?
me
~
♥ Who does the cooking?
me - mostly

~
♥ Who is more social?
me
~
♥Who is the neat freak?
by nature, rory
~
♥ Who is the more stubborn?

probably me

~
♥ Who hogs the bed?
neither of us
but
i (unconsciously) steal the covers every night
~
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
poor rory has to get up super early

~
♥ Where was your first date?
russia, but you wouldn't call it a date probably ...
~
♥ Who has the bigger family?

we both have three siblings
his family is three boys, one girl
mine is three girls, one boy
i'm the oldest
he's the youngest
~
♥ Do you get flowers often?
can't say as though i do

~
♥ How do you spend the holidays?

with each other
and whoever else is around ...

~
♥ How long did it take to get serious?

not long
~
♥ Who eats more?

depends what it is ...

~
♥ Who does/ did the laundry?

me, mostly
~
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
i don't know about better, but i'm definitely on it more
~
♥ Who drives when you are together?
always him
unless we are on a looooooong road trip and i force him to take a rest and let me drive
~

On Monday, I'll re-post the story of how we met ..........
And tomorrow .... you'll want to come back tomorrow !!! I'm not going to tell you why ....

5 comments:

Mari February 15, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

I loved reading this and can't wait to hear more of your story!

Cheri February 15, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

That was fun to read and I have to say that Margarita looks really good!

Amy February 15, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Hey Bonnie girl! I loved this! Here I am thinking YOU are the aussie...LOL!!
How fun fun, girl! Love that you started out as such great friends!

Hugs.. Amy

Toni February 16, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Still having a chuckle over the drink hehehehehe

I'm going to copy and post that meme at my home ;)

Mrs. Wallace February 17, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

yup, it's official...I'm coming over for one of those cherry margaritas! :-) And by the by...thanks again for calling the other day. It was SUCH a blessing and more of a help then I could ever express. LOVE YOU!!!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP