Monday, February 9, 2009

Sharing Bouncing Blueberries

Photobucket

We spent the weekend visiting with family.
What a blast.
These cousins just love living close after so many years of livings so far apart !!

This morning was pretty trying.
I received a difficult email.
One that made me wish I could be here and there at the same time.
If I could share the details with you, I would.
I sat for quite a while.
Just thinking.
Praying.

I came out to check on the kids progress with breakfast and discovered that it was 20 minutes before school started !!!!!!!! Eeek ! I was still in my pajamas and no lunches were packed. That would have been bad enough but it's grocery shopping day so there was very little food in the house !!! Luckily, I had made rice the night before so they had that with soy sauce and seaweed. Raisins. Cheerios. Cucumber slices. Tomato slices. That was their lunch. Poor kids.

I've since been to the grocery store and when they get home we'll do some baking together ...

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spill a punnet of blueberries in the grocery store and watch as they all scatter all over the floor around you ... bouncing here, there and everywhere ?

No ?

Me neither !

I need not bother wondering though because today, I was at the register, loading all of my groceries onto the conveyor belt thingy. I wasn't paying attention ... I was hurrying ... and ka - plow !! Blueberry chaos ! Took three people to clean it up. They came armed with a big broom, a little brush/dust pan and paper towels !! Ahh ... the life of a klutz !

I really thought I'd grow out of this !

I'm 35 now. Guess it's not gonna happen ...

Blueberries and klutziness aside, I did manage to swim laps this morning. My friend Toni and I drowned swam together. I was only able to make it about 500 meters but hey, it's a start ! We'll be fit as fiddles soon !

This week at Simple Beauty ... I will do the post about organizing my garage. I'm also going to review the third chapter of You Sexy Mother. And well ... we'll see what else !!

What else would you like to see here on Simple Beauty ??

4 comments:

Mari February 9, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

I'm sorry there are hard times for someone. I'll be praying for your family and you.
PS - cute picture!

Cheri February 9, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Those will be special memories for the cousins to share together.
I'm praying for you and your family.

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

I love seeing glimpses into your life. I have the dreaded klutz syndrome too! It's 100% worse once a month though!! I love the photo you've posted. It reminds me of Anne of Green Gables for some reason.

Cherdecor February 11, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

I love that picture! Demara is right. It does remind one of Anne of Green Gables.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP