Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sharing Perspective - Estes Park

~

I just love this shot that Jono (my seven year old genius photographer) took. He took it of the mountains, through a glass window and a screen. This boy sees neat things through the lens of his camera !!

Photobucket

This next one is my parents.
Nanny and Sabba to Jono.
I love how he doesn't just take photos straight up and down.

Photobucket

Two of my favorite people in the whole world ...
My brother Jimmy and my sister Ellie.

Photobucket

And another on the favorite list ...
My sister Hannah.
Always looking for a kiss from one of us.

Photobucket

Don't you just love the light on this last one ?
Amazing.
Did I mention he is seven ?

Photobucket

This week, I had a chance to speak to his new teacher.
She said he's a great friend to his classmates.
Eager to help other kids when they need it.
He's a hard worker, always well behaved and keeps a good attitude.
She said she never has any trouble with him !

This Mommy's heart is smiling !!!

8 comments:

Cheri February 10, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

That does make a parents heart so happy to hear such nice reports.
I love that last picture too- very cool!

Mari February 11, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

It's so nice to get those kind of reports and I bet the teacher loves it when she can say that too! He is doing a great job with his pictures.

Stacy February 11, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

He did a great job! I see a budding photographer in him, truly! :)

Amy February 11, 2009 at 3:30 AM  

Bonnie, I loved looking at all your budding photographer's pictures! Wow... he has such an artists eye for beauty... Thanks so much for sharing those today! Loved every single shot!

Leeann February 11, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Those are fanstastic photos for any one to take, much less a seven year old!

Talented!

Cherdecor February 11, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Jono's Photography Studio! I can see it now! Great pictures!

Sandra February 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Love all the photos, they are just perfect.

Khrista February 12, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Such a sweetheart! And great photographer indeed! :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP