Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Live There {Slow} Corner View

 photo 0A14C8D9-6CB0-4A34-AE2C-ED1B443D1F56_zpsklgyjpzt.jpg


Is there a better way to slow down than to climb inside a book and live there for a while?

 **


Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.     It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific    weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up  over   at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other  Corner   Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations  of the   themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

8 comments:

Mari February 12, 2014 at 8:47 AM  

I'm loving the quotes you're doing like this!

simply bev February 13, 2014 at 10:03 AM  

I agree!

Heather February 13, 2014 at 11:50 AM  

Agree! I couldn't imagine a life without books!

Beth February 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM  

Oh I love this quote! My feeling exactly! I can't imagine a better way to relax than with a great book!
Wonderful idea for slow!:>)

Theresa February 13, 2014 at 12:57 PM  

Oh yeah!
So you are making inspirational quotes on watercolor paper...kinda fun!

Elizabeth February 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM  

An excellent quote and so true.
I 've scrolled down and am loving all the quotes.

nadine paduart February 14, 2014 at 12:13 AM  

deffo.
and by preference a very thick book too, so we can turn back to the story OFTEN and slow down again...
great thought!
n♥

Francesca February 14, 2014 at 1:50 AM  

i love all of your quotes here, and how you turned them into nice little artistic reminders!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP