Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Corner {Bygones} View


 photo DBF2AEAE-AA76-4CE3-9A96-41E6D0E92CCA_zpsd3yysivi.jpg

I had to google the definition of bygones ... For me, the word has always had negative connotations but I see that it doesn't ... it just means in the past.

This afternoon, I pulled out all my swimming ribbons and book of times and compared my times when I was the kids ages with their recent swimming times.  It was quite fun to have a look at that with them. 
***

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.     It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific    weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up  over   at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other  Corner   Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations  of the   themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

9 comments:

nadine paduart February 19, 2014 at 10:12 PM  

pleasant bygones!
erm, time differences huge?
maybe none at all, like parents, like children!
;)))
n♥

simply bev February 20, 2014 at 12:30 AM  

Looks like you were very good earned a lot of honors! Do you still swim?

Heather February 20, 2014 at 4:49 AM  

You were a champion!

Menthe Blanche February 20, 2014 at 8:00 AM  

We'll see you at the next Olympics in Rio? ;-) ;-) ;-)

Unknown February 20, 2014 at 9:51 AM  

do will see u in Rio ?
Mila

Francesca February 20, 2014 at 7:10 PM  

the nice thing about being a foreigner, is that english words have no connotations whatsoever! :)

Unknown February 21, 2014 at 12:44 AM  

I also love swimming...but decided that music was more important being a kind...now I that is something I must have decided to continue...

Theresa February 21, 2014 at 3:56 AM  

Wow, look at all of those! How fun that your kids do the same sport that you did.

flowtops February 23, 2014 at 4:48 AM  

You were quite the champion!

Bygones need not be negative at all. It is good to "look them up" from time to time. And you had fun doing so, hurray!

Nicki


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP