Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Corner {Experiment} View

 photo C3EFAC8B-691B-47D6-9E4B-99ECACD8A189_zps6cd3uqx0.jpg

 On Feb 7th of this year, I posted my first 'quote painting' as I'm calling them.  
They are tiny little things, about the size of my iPhone.
I've been painting as I feel inspired and then 
posting one a day to my blog, and to
facebook and to instagram,
and when I remember
I throw them on
my pinterest
page too.

I have 
been sending
them to friends as 
they comment that they like 
a particular one or sometimes the quote
 just makes me thing of a particular person and so
I send it their way.  It has been so fun and a really good 
creative outlet for me.  I'm  loving the experimenting that comes 
with it too .... I've not worked with watercolours much ... 
kind of makes me feel like a kid again!!

 photo 9071CD56-75BE-441C-B6F9-7CA262DDC761_zpsgo8wfugs.jpg
 
***

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.     It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific    weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up  over   at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other  Corner   Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations  of the   themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

11 comments:

shayndel February 26, 2014 at 7:08 PM  

So much fun to play with words and colours!! In an age of so much on-screen, it must be a treat for your friends to receive your handmade creations. Happy experimenting!!

simply bev February 26, 2014 at 11:50 PM  

Messy fun....I love it!

Elizabeth February 27, 2014 at 12:36 AM  

It's fun to play with paint.
I enjoyed looking through these quotes last visit too. I didn't realize they were so small. This is a very nice project!

likeschocolate February 27, 2014 at 12:52 AM  

I love them! What lucky friends!

Kristin February 27, 2014 at 1:14 AM  

This is lovely.

Redeker February 27, 2014 at 3:20 AM  

i love quotes too! lately i'm trying to do a quote every cv theme!!
and i went to your facebook page and pinterest. it seems like you like to experiment with food too!! just like me!

Heather February 27, 2014 at 4:37 AM  

Love, love, love your "quote paintings"! And I know what you mean about feeling like a kid again. A few weeks ago, I was in a painting class and the lady next to me was blending with her fingers. It look like so much fun that I did a second painting - all with my fingers. I hadn't finger-painted in probably 40 years... it was AWESOME!!

tanïa February 27, 2014 at 7:08 AM  

Lovely! Not only the quotes, but also the fun included that you and your friends gain out of it! :)

Theresa February 27, 2014 at 6:03 PM  

Hooray for watercolors!

Francesca February 27, 2014 at 10:37 PM  

it's a beautiful idea.

nadine paduart February 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM  

only yesterday i had a dose of this saying!
as i'm busy doing the promised bits and bobs around the house, i needed to add small hooks to an upcycled piece of wood, but the screws were tiny and my drill huge and hand screwing didn't work, and thèn the screw broke off inside the plank! and i was thinking, no way am i going to save the day...

well. it worked out. i looked again, and then got it sorted. you wouldn't know it for seeing the piece of wood, but i know... ;))))
n♥

i think your experiments are awesome, bonnie. that and i'm a sucker for type...


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP