Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday's Books { 7 }


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


I only grabbed three books this week.

I've already started reading the top one that was recommended 
to me some time ago.  I've just been waiting for it to 
come in from the library.  I was like the 
30th person to reserve it !!

**

I would love to see your pile of books ! Just take a photo of your library books ... post it somewhere ... anywhere (!) ... facebook, instagram (#thursdaysbooks), flickr, photobucket ... your blog ... and then come leave me a comment so I can come see.

So, tell me ... what are you reading ? And have you visited your library lately ?

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP