Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Corner {Leaf} View & 10 on 10


I've been wanting to join 10 on 10 for some time now but kept forgetting on the 10th !  My friend Khrista does it and I just love it.  What you do ... take one hour photo an hour for ten hours ... and then post it on the 10th day of the month.  I didn't read the instructions until this morning, and I just took 10 photos.  Next time I'll do it properly. :)
Photobucket

A new pomegranate on our tree !

Photobucket

Our third hippiastrum has bloomed and it's a different (but just as beautiful!) color !

Photobucket 

Pink Lavendar !

Photobucket 

The view from where I sit.

Photobucket

New candle holder from the cheap shop ... and one of my paintings.

Photobucket 

A segment of another of my paintings.

Photobucket

And a segment from a third.

Photobucket

Laundry Day

Photobucket

Hangers

Photobucket

"Mailboxes" on our bedroom door.  With mail in them ....

**

AND HERE IS MY CORNER VIEW ... LEAF

Photobucket

Photobucket

**
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

20 comments:

Mirys Segalla October 11, 2012 at 5:45 AM  

Looooooooooooove the mail box! Can I copy???

Mirys
www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
(participating from... BRAZIL!)

Anonymous October 11, 2012 at 6:48 AM  

so colourful!! so beautiful :)
I'm your new GFC follower. xxo

Terri October 11, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

love that pomegranate! those ladybugs?? are so pretty - what a great view!

Shannon October 11, 2012 at 7:31 AM  

I don't even know which one is my favorite! They are all so amazingly beautiful.

leanne can blog October 11, 2012 at 7:35 AM  

Beautiful photos, I loved getting a glimpse into your day (even if you didn't quite follow the rules).
I like the look of 'corner view' too- great bugs that you've captured- I might just head off now to check it out.

Anonymous October 11, 2012 at 7:47 AM  

I lOVE the hangers picture. I mean, they're all great, but that one stuck out to me today... the colors? The angles? I don't know... but it is great.

Elizabeth October 11, 2012 at 7:55 AM  

Spring is awesome in your part of the world, so colourful! Those bugs (ladybugs?) on the leaves don't even look real!

Shelley McGrew October 11, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

Your photos are beautiful... and your garden is lovely. I love the beetles on the leaf - so colorful. Favorite image? The sheets on the clothes line... I can feel the sunshine in that one. Excellent job.

Cat October 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

Oh I don't think I did it properly either will have to try next time. Your photos are beautiful, lots of sunshine and flowers where you are, it all feels very happy. Love your sweet mail too:)

Heather October 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM  

Great photos - I've never seen sich pretty beetles! I like the 10 on 10 idea. I put it on my calendar... now let's see if I actually do it :-)

Heather October 11, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

*such* (me and my typos)

shayndel October 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM  

Beautiful unfolding of images, each exquisite, and then wonderful surprise at the end to see the leaf with it's 10?! inhabitants!!
Happy Week, and thanks for your visit:))

Angel October 11, 2012 at 2:07 PM  

Gorgeous set! So colorful and lovely.
I can't pick a favorite because they're all so great.
What a beautiful day!

tanïa October 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM  

Can't tell the most beautiful picture of your post, all stunning!

Anonymous October 11, 2012 at 4:44 PM  

I'm in love with your paintings (the segments, but I sense that I'd love the entire pictures even more), Bonnie.

Anonymous October 11, 2012 at 6:50 PM  

10on10 looks like fun ... and wow those insects are wonderfully colorful :)

nadine paduart October 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM  

is that what the pomegranta looks like when budding? ma! that's amazing!

and hee hee for the lady bug overload on that poor leaf... gosh. it makes me chuckle, you know. this image is just begging for a good copy write... ;)))
n♥

Sarah M. October 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM  

Those bugs are VERY nice!! Such beautiful colours!!

Mezzamay October 14, 2012 at 3:27 AM  

Love your post! Are those bugs for real? Or did you paint them ;-)

Theresa October 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

Those are incredible bugs! and I am a bit of a fanatic fan of your artwork for sure, this is the second time I am telling you this. :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP