Sunday, October 9, 2011

Be Their Voice ...

Remember our friend Holly ? Remember a couple of years ago I asked you all to vote for her in a contest she had entered ? And then I told you about when Rory and I went to The Fray concert and HOLLY was AMAZING as one of the opening artists ?

Well just the other night she was a part of BE THEIR VOICE: a musical evening to benefit LOVE 146 with The Fray, Churchill and Jeremy Ashida. We didn't get to go since it wasn't in AUSTRALIA ! But my cousin Pam went and she said it was GREAT !!!

Thanks to the internet though, we got to see some of it.

Here's a little taste .....

"Autumn Burns"


Want More ? Follow Holly Lovell Music on facebook ... or myspace ... or youtube ...

2 comments:

jane October 10, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

she gives me chills! beautiful!
xxx

elena nuez October 13, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

those pictures are excellence!!!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP