Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sharing Music

Photobucket

This is our friend Holly. An amazing singer/song writer who has entered a contest. Today we found out that out of hundreds of entries, she has made it into the top 10 !!! How cool is that ? Yeah, I know, right !?Even more cool is that the judging for the top 10 was done by a panel of music industry judges.

Now, however, it's all up to VOTES !!

First thing I suggest you do is listen to her song ! You'll love it. I think, like me, you might just walk around humming it for hours after you've heard it !!

To listen, click HERE
I took a photo of the page ... that's what you see above. Don't know why there isn't a play button but if you click on the black line ( look at the photo above !! ) it will play. It will ! I just did it !!

Voting ...
It might seem complicated but it's not too bad…
To vote on-line click HERE

That will take you to the page I've pictured above ... click on the vote button.

First time: You will have to register (Click register)
Enter email address and information.
A confirmation email will be sent to you (you’ll have to check your email and confirm)
When you have clicked link it will tell you “verification complete”
Click HOME – don’t worry about doing profile update
Click on “Song of my Soul” again.
Click “Vote”
Thanks – you have voted !!

The next time you go to vote you won't have to go through the registration stuff ...

You can vote once each day until November 23rd!

Please do!

GO LISTEN !! GO VOTE !!

PS ... I'll let you know when she wins !!


4 comments:

Demara November 6, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

That's a really neat song!

Her writing style reminds me of our friend Lance Odegard. Have you heard his music before? (You can click on that link I put in my comment here to visit his website.) I went to Bible College with him and he always led worship so beautifully.

Oh and btw, on the Cayamo songwriting contest page, I had a play button!

tidohoca November 6, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Hey Bonnie!

Thank you so much. You are officially a computer GENIUS! That little instrucational picture is so great!

Your such a lovely freind to do that for me. We're spreading the word like wild fire..WHOO HOO!

x.X Holly

Mari November 6, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

She is really good! I'm voting!

Stacy November 7, 2008 at 5:25 AM  

Good luck to her!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP