Friday, October 7, 2011

Freezer Favorites

What are your favorite recipes that freeze well ? I'd love for you to leave me a link in the comments section so I can try them out !! Here's a few of mine ....

I freeze these in dinner size portions but also in lunch size portions so that they are easy to pull out the night before for lunch the next day !



Photobucket




Photobucket

Black Bean Chili Soup



Spring Rolls

Photobucket

Mangos !



BBQ Meatballs



Ellie's Meatballs


Spaghetti Bolognaise

Photobucket

So there you have it ... my favorite recipes that freeze well. Do share if you have some of your own ... Next Friday may be favorite pizza recipes ... or maybe favorite burger recipes ... or maybe soups ? I don't know ... any requests ?

1 comments:

Terri October 10, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

those spring rolls look delicious! I also freeze banana bread.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP