Friday, November 14, 2008

Sharing Perspective


I've been wanting to get the kids digital camera's for about 12 months ! Maybe longer. We finally decided to do it, found a great price and got them each one. We gave them to them on Jono's birthday. They are so excited ! They click click click photos of everything. Jono has taken so many videos that his memory card is full !


So ... I'm going to start a new series. I call it "Perspective : The World As My Kids See It ... " I will post photos SOOC ( straight out of camera ). I'm not going to crop or change the color or anything. Eventually, when we get them a decent computer, I will teach them to do that but for now, we'll stick with the photos raw !


These two were both taken by Alia. That's me and Grandma in the photo above. I think it's funny that most of the photos I take of the kids are 'looking down' ( unless I get on my knees ... ) but this one is 'looking up' ... obviously, a different height therefore, a different perspective !!

Here's me and Uncle Rog ( Rory's brother ) listening to Holly's song and placing my vote for the day ! Have you voted ?? You know you can do it every day, right ?! Only 9 days left 'til the competition closes !

Go vote ... you'll be helping make a dream come true !!

8 comments:

Sandra November 14, 2008 at 3:52 AM  

What a great idea Bonnie, I can't wait to see what photos they take :)

Mari November 14, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

What fun they will have. You gotta love digital camera's.

Demara November 14, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

I love the idea of your kids being able to have cameras to capture the art they see it!!!

Christina November 14, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Oh, I love this! We're giving N a camera for her birthday next week, and I can't wait to see the world through her eyes!

Cherdecor November 14, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Jono and Alia will have a good time now! Digital is the way to go.

Mrs. Wallace November 15, 2008 at 2:25 AM  

Was it Alia that took the picture of you and Ellie on the road trip and your heads were cut off, but it was a great shot of ummmm other parts... :-)

T'lia November 17, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Wow, can I just say that you are an inspirational mother!! I think that this is an amazing idea, and I can't wait to have kids and get things like this for them. :-)

I love Alia's photos- they are beautiful!

You will have to set jono up with a viddler account so that he can uplaod them and I can comment!!

http://www.viddler.com/talia/

Cheri November 22, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

I just bought my daughter a digital camera for Christmas- she is going to be so excited!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP