Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sharing Heartbeats



I know it's not Mother's Day (as indicated by the "Happy Mother's Day" at the end of the song) but I think every day should be Mother's Day ... and Father's Day ... and Valentines Day ! Why should Mothers, Fathers and Love only be celebrated one day a year ? That's CRAZY, I tell ya !

I know sometimes it's easy to get bogged down with the frustrations, irritations, and craziness of life ... often it's good for me to remind myself just how important this job is that I do ! I hope you'll take a minute to listen to the words of this song.* They are such an encouragement to me.

I hope they will be to you as well !!



* One Little Heartbeat at a Time by Steven Curtis Chapman

4 comments:

Mari November 15, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

I love SCC! What a great song and moving words.

Joolz November 15, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Hi Bonnie

Lovely song and pictures.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers - Joolz

Demara November 15, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Haha thanks! I'll take that into consideration for when I become a Mom.

Happy Mother's Day Bonnie!!! I know it's not, but like you said, everyday should be~

That was a great song!

Leeann November 17, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

That was fantastic. If you don't mind, I'm going to put this up on my blog sometime this week. I'll link back to you, of course!

Leeann---> who is going off to American Education week at school today instead of making it to the grocery store.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP