Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sharing Saturday

Photobucket

My friend Khrista started a facebook group of old photos from our youth group back in Japan. She thought it might be a good idea to do then and now photos. This is the best I could do for my 'now' photo !! I will have to try again another day ... I think it would be better if my head was included in the photo !!

It's been a big day today. I spent two hours this morning talking to my best friend in the States. We went out to get our organic veggies, stopped for a play at a great playground and popped into a little row of shops along the highway that I've been wanting to stop and look around in. I planned the menu, did the grocery shopping, and had a soak in the bath while I read my book. Rory and I cooked beer battered fish for dinner. The kitchen is now clean, the kids are asleep, and I'm about ready for bed myself ! I think I'll go see what Rory's up to.

I have decided I won't blog here on a Sunday. I write a weekly newsletter to my family/friends on Sunday and if I try to do that and this, neither will probably get done.

See you Monday ...


3 comments:

Cherdecor October 26, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Hope you have a good Sunday!
Blessings,
Cheryl

Demara October 26, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

You have nice legs!

Khrista October 29, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

Love your top! Can't wait to see ALL of you! I better get crackin' on some pics. for the OTP group. I told David I would do a Now & Then photo of him to post. Thought I'd do it for my parents too...and get on Rachel to do it! :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP