Wednesday, September 5, 2012

{Grow} Corner View

Photobucket

The theme of today's Corner View is 'grow' !  I love this theme !  Over the weekend, I spent every spare moment in our garden !  I dug up one of our raised garden beds, added some yummies for the soil, mixed it all in, and planted some new plants.  I added some more pots to our collection as well.  Maybe one day I should do a post giving you a little tour of our garden.  What do you reckon ?  Would you like to see that ? 

Today for 'grow' I give you a zucchini plant.  I am anxious for it to grow.  I love zucchini.  But more than that, I want to try stuffed zucchini flowers ... but never can find the flowers !!  Now, I should have plenty.

Also, to those who played my guessing game last week ... my countdown is to my BEST FRIEND (my BFF as the young kids say) coming to visit !  I have lived in Australia almost 15 years and this will be her first (of many!?) visits !!  I am OVER THE MOON excited !!  I cannot wait.

**
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

14 comments:

Le monde dÖ September 5, 2012 at 8:13 PM  

A lovely eternal "Spring"...

tanïa September 5, 2012 at 8:51 PM  

Beautiful! I can nearly see the plant spread her leafes... ;o)

Elizabeth September 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

It's so exciting in the spring to plant all the seedlings.
We are at the other end of the gardening season here, which is exciting too!
Of course we'd love a tour of your garden.

gis September 6, 2012 at 12:47 AM  

Here we are harvesting the last ones. Have fun with your friend!

gis September 6, 2012 at 12:47 AM  

here we are harvesting the last ones. Have fun with your friend!

Heather September 6, 2012 at 1:07 AM  

Have fun with your "BFF"! And please post lots of photos of your garden. I need some inspiration.

Kasia September 6, 2012 at 1:20 AM  

I'd love to see your garden!I wish we had one, I'm a gardener at heart (my parents and my grandma have gardens, I grew up helping them with every possible work in the garden).

Have a wonderful time with your Friend. 15 years... It's a long time. I can imagine how excited you are!

Hugs!

Redeker September 6, 2012 at 3:17 AM  

great post, especially because at your home it is spring and here the autumn is coming!!

Kari September 6, 2012 at 4:18 AM  

i know you are just coming out of your winter months so I understand your excitement. I'd like to take a tour of your garden!

have fun with your BFF.

likeschocolate September 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

I can see bread in your future! Yummy!

Anonymous September 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM  

Happy Spring and happy gardening! :)

Menthe Blanche September 6, 2012 at 5:22 PM  

Enjoy spring and have a good time with your BFF!

Theresa September 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM  

Hooray for gardens!
and old friends!!

nadine paduart September 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM  

yey to all that! and yes on your little garden tour, and bon appétit on the flowers-to-come. delish!!!!
n♥


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP