Monday, August 13, 2012

Dancing Birdies


These birds were flying around trying to land on each other for ages the other day.
I don't think they were trying to do anything that should have been kept private ... they just seemed
to scream at each other, dance around each other and try to stand on top of each other.


A perfect landing !


What you are looking at in the photo above is TWO BIRDS !  It looks like one though, doesn't it ?


Careful there little fella, don't fall off !


"Do you mind if I just sit here for a bit?"


"Uh, yeah, I mind !!  I'm going to dive towards the ground while you are sitting there !"



I don't know what they were doing but they entertained me for quite some time !!

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP