Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CV ~ Taking {a} Different Perspective

It's Corner View time again ! This week the theme is "taking a different perspective". I love perspective. I think about perspective a lot in my life.

Behind the lens of my camera, perspective is such fun !

And really ... it's endless. You can never NOT have a change in perspective. There is ALWAYS a different perspective !

**

Recently, I was out in my garden.

Photobucket

Shooting the gorgeous cosmos that are growing wild now !

Photobucket

I love to try to get underneath flowers.

Photobucket

And take photos from the back.

Photobucket

And up the stems.

Photobucket

And sometimes when I get the photo onto the computer,
and I look a little closer, I find a surprise.

A little 'friend' I wasn't expecting to see.

Photobucket

And then I look further and see that he was hiding there from the start.

Photobucket

But without the change in perspective, I just wouldn't see ...

Photobucket

Perspective ... it changes everything.

**

Want more CV ? Start here ...

17 comments:

Mari November 24, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

Your pictures are always beautiful. I love seeing all these different perspectives!

shayndel November 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Beautiful photos, and looks like you had a fabulous time! I love your seeing the 'cosmos' from all perspectives. Perfect microcosm for CV too!

nadine paduart November 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

lovely that. little surprises... i like it too when our eye gets deceived and thèn you notice.. it's like seeing all over again...

flowtops November 24, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Lovely shots! I'd like to see more of your garden and its inhabitants.

tanïa November 25, 2010 at 3:06 AM  

How lovely! It was nice to have this ugly german end-of-autumn-day so colourfully flowered! :)

Don November 25, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

A surprising perspective!

Ian November 25, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

I wonder what the ants make of them?

Theresa November 25, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

It does change everything.

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem November 25, 2010 at 5:15 AM  

Lovely surprises. Great photos.

Anonymous November 25, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Oh I love that angle of the flower shots- it shows off the delicacy- translucency of the leafs- lovely!

Daan November 25, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Lovely! i didn't see the green bug at first, great!

morgandkim November 25, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

bonnie, these are beautiful.

;) November 25, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Beautiful shots! I keep your words "You can never NOT have a change in perspective" as a great quote and a lesson of life ;)

Mezzamay November 26, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Lovely photos! Especially the one with the little critter.

Cate November 26, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

pretty garden, bonnie! and beautiful cosmos... their colors are so happy and bright!

hope you are having a wonderful thanksgiving! xoxo

likeschocolate November 28, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

I totally agree with you. Stepping back and looking at something from a different angel can change ones total view of something. Beautiful shots!

Terri November 28, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

You certainly do have a way with the camera. Thanks for sharing


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP