Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Corner {Hangout} View

Photobucket
Corner View is hosted by Jane at Spain Daily.
Join us as we travel the world each Wednesday ...

This week's theme ... "your favorite hangout"

You might all be expecting that you'll come here and see more beach photos !
And while you'd be right in the the beach is one of my favorite places to be,
you'd not be right in thinking it was my absolutely favorite place to be.

My favorite hangout is not the beach.
It is not a restaurant or a cafe or the really cool place where I work.
It's not a theme park or a playground or the movie theatre. Not even the pool.

My favorite hangout is our home.
I love being here. I love being here with our family. With our friends.
Playing games, talking, laughing, enjoying amazing meals.

Photobucket

My second favorite hangout is somewhere I go all by myself. Just me, the bubbles and my book !

Photobucket

Today is the first day of school for my kiddos ! I will be starting work five days a week too. Only during the hours they are in school. I think I've got myself pretty well organized to be able to do it. My free time will be less but I think it'll be ok. I plan to do a post soon with my 'plan'. Til then, my computer time is 8 minutes from being finished for this morning so I'll finish up this post and quickly post a recipe over at the beans blog.

I hope to be round to see all you other corner viewers favorite hangouts in the next couple of days ! Give me time to get there ... see you soon !!!

28 comments:

Mari January 27, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

My favorite hangout is home too! I love this picture of your home. It's so open and inviting!

Juana January 27, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Bonnie, your home is so warm! And yes, there is not better hun out than home!

Mrs. Wallace January 27, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

working AND going unprocessed? WOW! I am more and more convinced that you are superwoman! :-) One of these days I will need to come and sit at your feet and learn how you keep it all together and stay so calm...right now I shall continue to learn from your wonderful mother.

(ps. the word verification thingy is "odingsta"...is that an odd gangsta?)

Kari January 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

I love hanging out at home too.
Your home looks very warm and cozy.
So you'll be working - that's so great. I'm hoping to work too a couple of days a week.
Happy Day.

Sandra January 27, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Love your home :)

isabelle January 27, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

oh i understand your favorite hang outs!!!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem January 27, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Good luck to you and your children as you begin new things today.

Home is where the heart it - my CV favourite hang out is also my home these days.

Daan January 27, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

home sweet home it is!

Theresa January 27, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Good luck. Sounds nice!

Cherry B January 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Looks so nice to be able to enjoy just the simple things!

districtdispatch.blogspot.com

Guusje January 27, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

my ultimate favorite as well!

Lollipop January 27, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

so quiet! nice cv!

Anonymous January 28, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

not only do your toenails look great, but your home is spotless - tell me how you do it!!!

likeschocolate January 28, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

What a lovely home you have and I like to hang out in the bathtub too!

;) January 28, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

The perfect choice (and a beautiful home !!!) ! Love the picture of the bath !

Sabba and Nanny January 28, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

Great post. I love the picture of your living/dining room.

jane January 28, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

your home looks so sunny and warm. i have to agree- it´s my favorite place to hang also. besos! and good luck with the new job!

la ninja January 28, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

aren't we all homely types, lately? hee hee :)

Palmer and Co January 28, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Yes, home is the best!

So what do you do for your job? Just curious...

Nicola January 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

i love the book in the tub!
oh good luck with work! working as a mamma can be so good for the soul yet hard the heart and sleep. (i mean that in the most encouraging and understanding of ways!)
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Dorte January 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Lovely home you have ... and good luck starting at work!

Sophie January 29, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

I love the idea of the buble bath :)
Good luck for your new job.

Mari Mansourian January 29, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

yes yes home sweet home

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

your home looks very beautiful!

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Hey Bonnie,

As always I have loved your wonderful pictures and having visited your beautiful part of the world relished it all again.

You will be busy, but I know you will have a great routine in hand. Will you be working at the same place only more days? Is that the plan?

Kids go back to School Wednesday...I'm not ready for it yet...

Love Karen, NZ

shayndel February 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

I love your bath set-up for reading. Great idea.

I can see why you love your home. Looks beautiful!

All the Best wishes to you with your work and settling into a new routine,
xo

Lisa notes... February 3, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

My home is my favorite hangout, too. I'm glad, aren't you? It's so convenient! ha.

Love reading in the tub. I breathe deeper just seeing the picture.

Cate February 4, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

my favorite hangout, too! and now i'm clicking over to the bean blog to check that recipe out. xoxo


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP