Monday, October 5, 2009

Ninjas - by Jono


I found this book in the toy room. Cracks me up ... just had to share ! This is by Jono ... he is SEVEN. I'll "translate" underneath each page ...

Photobucket


Ninjas ... by Jono.


Photobucket


Ninja's wear black masks and have a red stripe on the back of his mask. Ninja's are just black and red. Ninjas have one or two swords but no shields. Ninja's fight and kill. Don't ever fight with a Ninja or you'll get killed !!


Photobucket

Ninja's are very dangerous. Ninja's eat blood for breakfast, eyes for lunch and bloody skulls for dinner. DON'T GET NEAR A NINJA AT LUNCH TIME OR HE WILL EAT YOU FOR LUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Ninja diagram.

Ninjas are cool, killing, fighting and saving. People wonder what and who Ninja's work for and why. People like to dress up as them. People like to play with toys of me. People even like to discover me and study me. Some people want to be me when they grow up and have babies.

Photobucket

Ninja's are scary to some people. Some people don't like them but some do. Ninja's sometimes have guns. Ninja's can be scary, cool, awesome, nice or bad. Ninjas' can be good or bad. Some obey God or some disobey Go. Some do not know God but some do know God.

Photobucket


The End.

14 comments:

Mari October 5, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

That is great! You better put that one in a keeper box!

Liz M. October 5, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

you totally must save this! and when jono is an adult, and about to get married, we must pull this out and show it to everyone...do the dunk-style. :)

liza October 5, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Fantastic! I especially love the illustrations of the normal humans encountering a ninja. And the "AGH!!"
Thank you so much!

songtressgirl October 5, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

I'm so glad that you found this book! I learned so much about ninjas!! How adorable is that. The mind of kids. LOL

Toni October 5, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

I am no longer coming near your place at meal times !!!!

Sabba and Nanny October 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

I love this. He has the creativity of his mom and dad. I love that he is open enough to put his thoughts and drawings down on paper like this, for everyone to see.

Cate October 6, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

"some people don't like them but some do."

Aaowsome!

such a great post. such a great story. totally made me smile.

jane October 6, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

are you sure he´s only seven?... this is great!

caitlin October 6, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Oh man, that is awesome. Seriously a classic!

Crescent Moon October 7, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

That's amazingly good writing for a 7 year old! Little boy imaginations can be very violent places. I've noticed that with my own 8 year old.

Palmer and Co October 8, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Ha! That is so FANTASTIC!! LOVE the drawings and especially love what Ninjas eat! What a creative mind!

;) October 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Wonderful !!! really !

la ninja October 9, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

oi, I should have been informed about this at once! anyway, now the secret's out, you know what we do at lunch time... eat anyone within reach. honestly, what about nienjer secrecy. :)

I love this new spelling "nienjer"... may have to adopt it from now on! ha ha ha!

Terri October 10, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

I love the creativity of his mind! He's got some of his Mom's genes!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP