Friday, August 21, 2009

Home Tour {the master bedroom}

Come with me ... I'm going to take you into the master bedroom today.
Not too much further ... just down the hall.

Photobucket

I love the light in here in the morning !
It's so peaceful.
Calming.

Photobucket

And in the daytime, so bright and cheery !

Photobucket

The bathroom is great too, I just love the double doors.

Let's knock before we go in ....

Photobucket

The sliding doors next to our bed open up onto our 'tuscan' patio.
I think Beaky is ready to head out into the sunshine ...

Photobucket

I am too.
I'm going to go check the garden and see what I can pick to put in this morning's green smoothie.

Photobucket

PS ... the tip junkie did a guest post over at the org junkie's place today.
Two junkies, lots of organizing, yeah ... you need to go see !!

10 comments:

Terri August 21, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

I love all the light in the bedroom. It's so peaceful. And that Beaky is just adorable!!

Kayren August 21, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

You get so much wonderful light in there! I like how it opens to the patio too. I agree that Beaky is adorable.

Anonymous August 21, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

you have a beautiful place, peaceful too!

i can't believe TWO people on my reading list, you and another, of whom I do not think KNOW eachother linked to this SAME 'organizing' post! SO STRANGE.

I've seen it twice now...lol

THX for the lovely pix as usual Bonnie!

Anonymous August 21, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

oh and that's TWICE TODAY!!

JuanitaTortilla August 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

The bedroom is definitely bright and cheery in the morning. Love the bathroom!
And, aw, got my heart there with Beaky. She's adorable!!!

likeschocolate August 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

I love the kitty in the window. I love your shower. We need to re-do our bathroom. It is going to be a while since the hubby thinks everything is ok.

Joyce August 22, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

WOW the sun really does greet you in the morning. I love all the light. Our room doesn't get that much because of the trees and our bathroom can be dark at times, reason when we remodel I want to put a frosted glass door on it. I also love how you have a door to go out your bedroom for a quiet morning glass of green smoothie. Have a golden weekend! xoxo

Khrista August 23, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Love the light in your room in the morning! I'd be happy to wake to that sunshine!

Stacy August 25, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Looks like a wonderful place, Bonnie. Love the double doors on the bathroom.

Your cat is very cute, too. They certainly love the outdoors and sunshine. Some days I would love to be a cat and just lay on the bed and nap all day long.

isabelle August 30, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

The last pic is amazing!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP