Friday, May 1, 2009

Cherry Margarita


Not much time to blog tonight.
Just waiting for Rory to finish up shaving his head
and then we're going to have dinner and hang out.
Just us.
The kids are in bed already !

But while I'm waiting, I thought I'd share his cherry margarita recipe with you.
I had to make it for myself the other night when he was out so I wrote down the recipe
and snapped a few photos for you !

Photobucket

Here's what you need ...

1 tablespoon Tequilla
1 tablespoon Triple Sec
2 tablespoons Pomegranate Juice
A handful of Frozen Fruit
Ice
Sugar, for rim

Photobucket

Yeah, that's blueberries not cherries.
The cherries weren't in a box anymore.
The box looked better for the photo !

Ok ...
Here's what you do.
Put all the ingredients into a blender.
Blend.
Done.
If it's not thick enough, add more fruit.
If it's too thick, add more pom juice.

Photobucket

When Rory makes mine, he rubs lime around the rim and dips it in sugar.
But, usually he's making himself a normal margarita so already has limes cut open.
When I made it the other night, I didn't want to cut a lime just for that so I just used water.

Mmmmmm ... might have one tonight ...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy May 2, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

My mouth is watering.... oh my goodness!!

This looks crazy fabulous!

Palmer and Co May 2, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Oh, Yum!! This looks like a must try this summer!!

jane May 2, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Looks so good. The sacrifices we make for the blog...:)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP