Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 things ... A tag !

Kayren, aka Pink Daisy Girl, over at Everything' Coming Up Daisies, tagged me ...

Here's how 8 THINGS works:

1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8's.
3. Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
4. Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:

1. Our house finally being unpacked.
2. Knitting again. Once the house is unpacked.
3. My bath. Oh how I love my new bathtub. I can't wait to get in it as often as possible !
4. Our house finally being unpacked.
5. Our friend's Gregg and Cheryl's wedding next weekend.
6. The pizza I'm making tonight.
7. The painting studio I'm setting up in the garage.
8. Our house finally being unpacked ! Have I said that already ?

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

1. Unpacked boxes.
2. Moved furniture.
3. Took the kids to the park.
4. Started a new book. Addition.
5. Unpacked more boxes.
6. Went to work.
7. Used my crock pot. Mexican Chicken.
8. Stayed up too late.

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

1. Convince Shay to uproot her family, move them all to Australia and live next door to me.
2. Convince my new neighbors to sell Shay and Shawn their house.
3. Crochet.
4. Snap my fingers and have these boxes unpack themselves !!
5. Speak every language.
6. Travel to every country. Starting with Greece.
7. Afford to own a private jet.
8. Meet my favorite bloggy friends.

8 SHOWS I WATCH:

1. The Mentalist
2. Oprah ... when she's not talking to the freaky earth suit guy or discussing menopause AGAIN !
3. Any cooking show I can find !
4. The CSI's ... Miami is my favorite. Don't watch New York ... on too late.
5. Bones
6. 24 ... oh how I wish I could watch it. But it's on way too late. Waiting for DVD !!
7. House ... but only in the ad breaks b/c it's on the same time as #1 !!
8. The Law and Orders

8 BLOGGERS TAGGED:

If you want to do it ... do. And let me know you did !!

6 comments:

The Raggedy Girl April 25, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

Have a Wonderful Weekend
from The Raggedy Girl--Roberta Anne

Sabba and Nanny April 25, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

The Mentalist is a clever show. I like it. Bones is wackily appealing, too.

Kayren April 25, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

I think you have a one-track mind with the unpacking. Sounds like I did for about three or four months!

Mari April 25, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Good lists! Yeah for being unpacked - you did that quick!

Erin April 25, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

I loved that book when I read it a couple of months ago! =) Good luck with the unpacking. . . hopefully we'll be doing that soon here as well!

Sarah April 26, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

We started CSI the weekend we went down to Omaha and got hooked! We've only watched the Miami one, but I like it a lot!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP