Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sharing Tip Junkie

~

OH

MY

GOODNESS

I am sooooooooooooooo excited.
I was featured on tip junkie !



Have you been to tip junkie before ?
What ?
Why not ?
It's a great site !
Full of great information !
From blogs all over the world ....
Want to see which post was featured ?
Go on ... and have a look around while you are there !

Here's something really cool that you might like to have a peek at too.
Laurie ~ she's the tip junkie ~
has opened "Mom-preneur Shops", which features blogs/shops/sites
where you can purchase products created or owned by women.
How neat is that ?
I love it.

Anyhoo ... there is currently a giveaway happening at the M-p Shops.
I suggest you pop over and check it out.
The prizes are fabulous and it's easy peasy to enter !



I wanted to do a different post today.
I have a few in mind.
Like ... the one revealing what that piece of fruit is called ...

Manana !!

Seriously.

Tomorrow !!

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP