Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guess What We Did Yesterday ???


Photobucket

We bought a house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're pretty excited !

We've never bought a house before ....

If everything goes as planned, we should be moving in 30 days from today !!

I know you probably want to see a photo.

I thought about posting it but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I think blogging / using the internet calls for wisdom and posting a photo of our house ...

Well, it just doesn't sit right.

Of course, once we move in, I'll take plenty of photos of the inside for you all to enjoy !!

For now, you'll have to make do with my little drawing.

Which, by the way, looks nothing like our new house !!

12 comments:

Erin March 11, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Congrats! It's nice to know we're not the only ones doing this right now. . .

I'm excited just thinking about all the new storage space I'm going to have once we move. . . =)

Cheri March 11, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Congrats Bonnie- that is really exciting!
I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!!

Leeann March 11, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Aw, congrats!!

I am disappointed in not getting a little peeky-peek but I can completely understand your reasoning.

Either way, I am thrilled for you guys.

How about a little description instead:
bed, baths, etc.

Amy March 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Oh Congratulations to you, Bonnie!!

How wonderful! I can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Christina March 12, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Congrats! How exciting for you, Bonnie!

Sandra March 12, 2009 at 3:14 AM  

Congratulations Bonnie, I'm so excited for you guys :)

Can't wait to see the photos.

Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Congratulations! I am excited for you!

Terri March 12, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

What?? I must really be out of it. I thought you lived in a house now. Where do you live? Anyways, Congratulations!!!! How exciting!

Bonnie March 12, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Terri,
You are hilarious ! We DO, in fact, live in a house now ... but we rent it !

Mari March 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures.
PS - you'll have to excuse Terri. She's always been a little bit ditzy! She thought you lived in a cave.

Marie {Make and Takes} March 14, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

Congrats! I love that feeling, such excitement. Have fun moving!!

Toni March 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Thought I posted here but obviously I was wrong hahahahaha

Congratulations on your new home. You KNOW how excited I am for you guys :D


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP