Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sharing Dreams


Photobucket

I've ALWAYS wanted to write a book. ALWAYS. I even started one once. But nothing came of it. It was too big. Too daunting.

For a long time, I've wanted to be part of recording an album. I don't want to be the main singer ... but perhaps part of a group or a back up singer ...

I would like to study counseling.

I would like to spend some time living in an orphanage.

I would like to spend some time living in an Amish community. To be part of a barn raising !!! ( I seriously doubt I'll ever do this one ... )

I want to show my kids the world.

I've ALWAYS wanted to learn how to paint ... and this year, I started !

What are your dreams ? Come on, be honest ...

4 comments:

Demara October 18, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Wow those all sound very exciting! I'll be honest though I was a bit confused by the ..."barn raising" one. I've not thought about my dreams too deeply as of late, but if I were to now, the first thing that pops into my head is "to be a Mother, to have my own children...and to be the best Mom to them I could be."

Thank-you so much for sharing your dreams with me! I feel honored. (oh btw, i can't wait to hear the name of the book you're reading...)

Ally October 18, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Thanks for sharing... I have so many dreams... one of them is to go to Aussie and see you!!! It was good to read your dreams because I think it is important that we take time to think about our dreams and give ourselves the "right" to dream too.. Not only is it healthy and encourage us to reach out to greater things but it is necessary for a balanced life...

Mari October 19, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

Those are great dreams. I'm just happy to see you in the blogging world again - I've really missed you!

lisi March 5, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

love this post.. :-)
really great how you have such passion, bonnie! love love love that!
ironically, i just posted a dreams blog post this past week.. i love thinking of all that is possible.
bless you! and so cool that you live in australia! lisette


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP