Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rejuvenation {Corner View} and the Little Things


I got to chose the them for Corner View this week! So fun! I chose rejuvenation because I love to see what people love to do to re-energize, rejuvenate, relax ... you know, those sorts of things.

One of my favorite, most relaxing things that helps me rejuvenate is taking a bath! With bubbles! Lots of sweet smelling bubbles! I take long baths ... I can spend multiple hours in the tub if I have a good book!
 photo A06600DE-AD9C-4DC4-912E-592E40619245_zpsjqonjijp.jpg

And continuing my quote painting series ... I thought today's went along nicely with the theme.  Enjoying the little things ... for me, is rejuvenating!


 photo 2A6871C4-B5F5-4985-9D26-AB02FC022A8A_zpsjs87mldw.jpg 

You may notice that this one is different to the other ones ...
I had some bookmark sized watercolor paper laying around so decided
some of these could be bookmarks! 

***

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.     It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific    weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up  over   at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other  Corner   Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations  of the   themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new ! 

11 comments:

Unknown April 9, 2014 at 8:59 PM  

I need a relaxing bath of those....

simply bev April 9, 2014 at 11:01 PM  

Such a nice spot to relax! And yes, to bring along a good book too!

Francesca April 10, 2014 at 12:12 AM  

i'm a shower person, 2 secs in the bath tub and i get bored!

Heather April 10, 2014 at 2:26 AM  

I love a long soak in the tub - especially with a book AND some wine :-)

Heather April 10, 2014 at 2:27 AM  

And the little things often become the things we remember, aren't they?

Redeker April 10, 2014 at 4:53 AM  

now i'm jealous.....a bath with a bookholder???!!!!! and nice quote!!

Beth April 10, 2014 at 11:46 AM  

I usually prefer a hot shower, but that bath looks quite inviting.:>) That quote is one of my many favorites.

Anonymous April 10, 2014 at 5:03 PM  

I am a shower person. the tub is either too warm or too cold :)

Theresa April 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM  

That's a great quote.

likeschocolate April 11, 2014 at 1:29 PM  

Love your bathtub and rack!

Le monde dÖ April 11, 2014 at 9:13 PM  

Just perfect (and the bookmark as well)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP