Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Corner View {Inspiration}

The theme this week comes with perfect timing. I really wanted to share this with you all! My Dad posted this to facebook the other day and I just love it!! I love that he stepped out of his 'normal' and did this very creative piece!

He wrote this ... Inspired by Bonnie, I decided to try creating something different from my norm. Here is 'thank you" in many languages. Thank you, Bon, for being an inspiration, among so many other things.

 photo 10170972_10152021905023597_803124816_n_zps8fe9f3a8.jpg 

Isn't it just amazing!?  I love it!  Handwritten and everything!!

I've printed it out and put it on the wall beside my desk
where I see it and can't help but smile about it a gazillion times a day!

***

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.     It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific    weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up  over   at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other  Corner   Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations  of the   themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

5 comments:

Heather April 3, 2014 at 7:20 AM  

That is wonderful! I think I love your dad!!!

simply bev April 3, 2014 at 9:07 AM  

What a wonderful gift! I know you'll treasure that always. What a great dad you have!

Kari April 4, 2014 at 12:13 AM  

oh this is so so pretty.
the colors and the idea.
I love it!

Sabba and Nanny April 6, 2014 at 10:27 AM  

Thanks, Bon. It was fun putting it together. More to come, I hope.

flowtops April 7, 2014 at 10:39 PM  

So sweet. Would your dad consider adoption, do you think?

Dank u wel!

Nicki


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP