Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Corner View {Birds}

 photo DSC_0019-2_zps6b4b146d.jpg

The theme for this week is birds. 
I.LOVE.BIRDS.  I take lots of photos of birds!  LOTS.  
Today, I took some photos of my puppy ... after he was barking at the birds! 

 photo DSC_0006-4_zps327546a5.jpg

It's a good thing he is so cute!  
But seriously ... does anyone have any tricks for how 
to teach your puppy that birds are not something to bark at?!

 photo ScreenShot2013-05-08at23337PM_zps94d48c48.png

Here are some bird photos that I've taken that appear elsewhere on my blog ...

**
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

11 comments:

karyn May 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM  

I love your puppy - he is adorable! And your photos of birds are just lovely :-)

shayndel May 8, 2013 at 10:51 PM  

Beautiful bird photos and Adorable your puppy photos!

simply bev May 9, 2013 at 12:44 AM  

Adorable puppy! I have no advice for the barking but will be watching for comments - I could use the advice too!

kat May 9, 2013 at 1:14 AM  

I like the colourful birds! And your puppy is cute!

Kath May 9, 2013 at 2:43 AM  

Silly puppy! And I LOVE your bird photos!

Anonymous May 9, 2013 at 2:55 AM  

no tricks to share ... but what a cute little puppy and those bird pics are so nice.

Elizabeth May 9, 2013 at 7:41 AM  

No idea how to stop the puppy from barking but he is cute.
Your birds are so colourful.

Anonymous May 9, 2013 at 2:25 PM  

he is very cute and fluffy - maybe he'll "grow out" of it?

Kasia May 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM  

Beautiful birds! And such a cute puppy!

Theresa May 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM  

Such a sweet adorable puppy. I remember that you are a bird girl. :)

Redeker May 11, 2013 at 6:52 PM  

Cute puppy!!
Well for the barking maybe you can watch something from Cesar Milan!

And beautiful pictures of all the birds. They are in your area?


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP