Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday's Books { 10 }



Photobucket

I missed my visit to the library van this week.  I got my routine out of whack and plain old forgot about it!  But, never fear, I took a trip to the regular library and found these good looking cookbooks!

The cookbooks that I checked out last week were both great.  I can't wait to try some of the recipes from them.  They are filled with techniques that I want to try!


Just on a side note ... can you see me in the pot?
**
I would love to see your pile of books !  Just take a photo of your library books ... post it somewhere ... anywhere (!) ... facebook, instagram (#thursdaysbooks), flickr, photobucket ... your blog ... and then come leave me a comment so I can come see.

So, tell me ... what are you reading ?  And have you visited your library lately ?

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP