Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Corner View {Spontaneity}



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Today, I spontaneously purchased Jamie's new cookbook ....
Can't wait to try some of the amazing looking recipes I have seen in it !!


**
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

8 comments:

jane October 24, 2012 at 5:13 PM  

i think i have all his books. :)
x

Menthe Blanche October 24, 2012 at 5:54 PM  

Yum!!! I hope you will show us some pictures of these delicious dishes :)

Anonymous October 24, 2012 at 6:17 PM  

I only have one of his books, Jamie's Italy, a present from a Danish friend ... I still haven't figured why she thought I might need an ITALIAN cookbook! :)

Beth October 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM  

Good for you! Spontanity with books is a good thing. But, uh---I don't know who he is--guess I am missing out, right?

shayndel October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

I don`t know him either,but delicious and nutritious in 15 minutes sounds good to me!! Hope you cook up some great dishes!! Enjoy!

likeschocolate October 25, 2012 at 3:34 AM  

I love his cooking philosophy! I hope there are some good recipes inside the book!

Theresa October 25, 2012 at 5:11 AM  

I've got to check him out.
Question, is your artwork planned, from photos, more spontaneous, from imagination, or some of both?

Redeker October 26, 2012 at 2:28 AM  

I like what Jamie does, it looks like that his way of cooking is always spontaneous!!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP