Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Am {corner} I an {view} Artist ?

The theme of Corner View this week is "Am I an Artist?"  An interesting theme .... I can't wait to see what everyone posts.  I guess I will show you some of my "artwork" and then leave you to answer the question for yourself ... "Am I?"

These are all hung in our home .... (photos taken on iPhone and in a hurry, SORRY!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(and a closer shot below)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


**


Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.   It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific  weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over  at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner  Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the  themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !



13 comments:

Alla October 31, 2012 at 6:40 PM  

LOVE it!!!! love the colors and how fantastic that you actually finish your creations AND hang them up. I usually get just half way through.

Beth October 31, 2012 at 7:57 PM  

Quite lovely! The first three are my favorites---love the vivrant colors. And I really like how you did the word at the end of each line in the second one--made me smile. Unique and wonderful.:>)
Yes, you are an artist.

Terri October 31, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

i've always wanted to have artistic talent! I love yours

nadine paduart October 31, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

prolific producer in your home; you live in bright and sunny company!
i love the dark one alot.
n♥

Mari October 31, 2012 at 11:02 PM  

You are a wonderful artist!

Kasia October 31, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

Oh, my! Your paintings are beautiful! I love every one of them. You are an artist and a very talented one!

Redeker November 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM  

nice to show us your artwork, i have enjoy them very much! what a colors and all so different...great!

Theresa November 1, 2012 at 4:19 AM  

Thank you for the tour. I now have a favorite, it is the one with all the flowers. (#3 and 4)

Anonymous November 1, 2012 at 7:00 AM  

wow bonnie they are all gorgeous. The first one you could have painted in my village :)

Heather November 1, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

You made all of those??? FANTASTIC! You've some very talent!

Heather November 1, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

*serious* talent... oops!

tanïa November 1, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

Wow, not only talented but also very productive!

Francesca November 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

thank you for the tour Bonnie! you've shared before little bits and pieces, but I'd never seen the whole pictures before! I love the colorful, floral one, where all you can see is a feast of blossoms!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP