Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Corner View {Home Sweet Home}

Corner View this week is "home sweet home" ... I'm excited to see what everyone does for this one since it was my choice this week !! I love seeing the place people call home.

I uploaded a whole bunch of photos to photobucket this afternoon and then came back now to put them into this post and photobucket has totally wigged out. I can't access anything.  I'm ready for bed and uploading them through blogger is taking AGES !!  So ... here is the ONE photo that uploaded in the last ten minutes !!  ha ha.  I'll see if photobucket has come back in the morning and if so, I'll finish the post then !! If not, enjoy this photo. The paintings were done by my Grandma.  They sit on our piano and I LOVE them !!!  Just part of our home sweet home ....


Ok ... more soon !!!! (i hope ....)

**

and .... we're back in business ! photobucket is back up ! here are some more 'home sweet home' images ...
























(this last shot is our ever growing Thankful Tree)

**

That's it for me ... I've got to rush off now but I'll be round to visit the rest of your Corner Viewers this evening !!

14 comments:

Mlle Paradis November 10, 2011 at 3:45 AM  

no worries - your dream post from last week covers this subject perfectly! can't wait to see the new harvest - and love that your coriander is volunteering!

Elizabeth November 10, 2011 at 5:08 AM  

I had technically difficulties too so I loaded one photo from a while ago. Not the one I wanted but...as you say, maybe later!

Menthe Blanche November 10, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

Nice view when you play the piano ;)

Francesca November 10, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

i LOVE your thankful tree, what a wonderful idea, and it's grown so much!

Beth November 10, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

I love the vivid colors and the way you teased us with snips of images!
Those paintings of your grandmother's are beautiful---such a wonderful gift of life to have them to cherish.
I think my favorite is the clothelines one--something about the colors and the feeling that comes from clothes on a line that makes the pic extra special.
But then there's those books--quite colorful--- and then there's . . . they are all so gorgeous! I'm glad you were finally able to upload them. :>)

l i s e November 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

very nice details in your home sweet home
happy day

Kari November 11, 2011 at 4:55 AM  

the thankful tree is such a great idea. your home sweet home looks so cozy - I'm loving the flowers, so bright and colorful.

Debra November 11, 2011 at 5:36 AM  

what a bright home you have

Heather November 11, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

Fabulous images and the paintings are wonderful and made me smile... I have a sailboat painting done by my great uncle sitting on my piano :-)

flowtops November 11, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

Each snippet of your home just goes to show you have a very full and satisfying life.

Nicki

nadine paduart November 11, 2011 at 4:49 PM  

i see so much brightness! UPlifing!!
n♥

Theresa November 11, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

The thankful tree is my favorite!

Karyn Taylor-Moore November 12, 2011 at 4:28 PM  

Hi Bonnie . . . what a great post. I love your photographs. You have a really lovely eye for composition and for colour. Fabulous! Really enjoyed visiting your Home Sweet Home!

un arc-en-ciel dans le lavabo November 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

thank you for choosing this "warm" theme home sweet home... and for sharing some snippets of your place. i particularly like your thankful tree, and i love that you treasure your grandmother paintings ! (im that kind of girl too)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP