Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday

The first bit of Christmas hit our house last night.
I have been wanting to put some fairy lights up around the window 
that my computer sits in front of. 

Yesterday, I found some that had tiny little lights
and sparkly snowflakes ! 

Perfect !
This afternoon I got to spend many hours in our garden. 
I weeded, pruned herbs and flowers, planted zucchini, spring onions and echinacea , thinned the leeks,
transplanted a chili, watered the gardens and then moved a few things around on the patio!
Like this bird feeder. 
It was out back on the patio but the birds 
fling the seeds around when they eat and we had 
plants growing all up through the 
patio tiles as a result ! 

I've moved it out to the front now. 
It's in a much better spot ! 
Plus, I'll be able to watch the birds from my desk !!


I also hung this bird cage that I got at Target the other day. 
I'm always on the lookout for fun candle holders. 

I love this one.

Especially at night. 


And especially especially with the outside fairy lights lit up too !!

6 comments:

Mari October 23, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

It looks great! I love that candle in the cage, all lit up!

Mrs. Wallace October 24, 2011 at 4:08 AM  

Christmas already??? But its not even thanksgiving yet!!

Bonnie October 24, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

I haven't put the tree up Pammy !! Nor do I plan to ... until after thanksgiving ! :)

This Christmas that is up will stay up all year ....

Mrs. Wallace October 25, 2011 at 2:45 AM  

well then I suppose its ok then :-)

Dana October 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

This is all lovely, but I have just one question:
There's Target in your corner of the world? Really?
D

Isabelle October 26, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

your night pictures are beautiful ... it is like a fairy tale


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP