Monday, October 3, 2011

Crock Pot Favorites

I just finished sharing a six part series on what I recently had opportunity to share with some ladies at a ladies retreat. In one of the posts, I mentioned crock pot recipes and asked if anyone wanted me to post them. I had a a few positive responses so here you go ...

Some of my most favorite crock pot recipes :

Greek Lamb with Spinach and Orzo

Photobucket

Crock Pot Chicken Salad


Photobucket

Crock Pot Baked Potatoes

Photobucket

Home Made Sugar Free Apple Sauce




There are more crock pot recipes on my blog if you are interested.

Do you have a favorite crock pot recipe ?? Why not share a link in the comments .... ?

**

Up next ... my most favorite recipes that freeze well. This one will come on Friday.
I think I'm going to start a FAVORITES on FRIDAY post that I'll do
regularly featuring links to my favorite recipes ....

**

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP