Sunday, January 2, 2011

day 2 {birdy} 365

I am so excited about today's photo !!

I was a little worried about what I was going to post. You see, the sun was shooting beams up from behind the clouds and it was cool and I took some photos ... they were not that great. Then the sun was making little sparkly things on the silver butterfly Alia gave me for Christmas that hangs off my rear view mirror. I must have taken 30 photos of that thing ... no sparkles !!

And then ... I was coming out of the grocery store and I saw this little birdy. He was just hanging out in the tree. I had my camera in the trunk of my car so I grabbed it and got as close as he'd let me, which was right underneath him ! So, I was snappin' away and then he looked at me !! Like 'whatcha doin' lady?' and I got it !! I got the look !!!

I just love it ....

5 comments:

Unknown January 2, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

Hey Bon - he is a Fryar bird. The blue eye masks signify him to be a male. We have a whole clan at our place. Daddy, couple of Mummy's & some babies. Females have green eye masks. Alina

Mari January 2, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

That is so cute!

Kari January 2, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

I love the look too. great shot.
I'm on my 3rd attepmt of 365 photo a day. I'm attempting it again.
Happy New Year!!

Mrs. Wallace January 4, 2011 at 3:21 AM  

NOW I can tell it's a bird...still say it looked like a monkey through the computer screen and 2 iPhones :-)

morgandkim January 6, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

this is awesome. good luck on your new venture..


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP