Saturday, January 1, 2011

day 1 {dill} 365

We've all seen 365 projects all over the web, right ? Right ! I've been wanting to do one ever since I first saw them popping up. But ... until now, I just haven't.

So ... here we are on the first day of 2011 and I've decided ... today ... I decided today ... that this year is the year for my 365 ! I'm going to post ONE photo a day on this blog.

I want to use this year to improve my skills with and learn as much as I can about my camera and photography ! This is one way I'm going to do it ...

My only rule is this ... the photo must be taken on the day I'm posting. And I'm only posting one.

Here we go ...



PS ... I'll still be posting other posts, like corner view and list it tuesday and various other miscellaneous things that pop into my head ... they will just be along side this year long project ...

4 comments:

Susie January 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

That is certainly a beautiful photo to start your year off!

Mari January 1, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

I'm looking forward to your photos. This one is beautiful!

Kayren January 1, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

It doesn't really look like you need practice. This one looks fantastic! Looking forward to your pictures this year.

MommaGross January 2, 2011 at 3:14 AM  

I am so excited for you! We can do this together!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP