Sunday, May 9, 2010

Library Love

We love the library ! Love love it !!
We visit once a week. Every week. Always.
Ok ... maybe a couple of times a year we don't make it
but it's totally an exception ... and we hate it when it happens !

Photobucket

Come in and sit down ... I'll give
you a little look at what we got this week !
And a few from last week ... and possibly the week before !
Our library lets you keep books for a looooong time !
And you can renew online ...
I LOVE THAT !!

Especially with cook books because I like to keep them as long as possible !

Photobucket

And Alia's books ...
Except for the science experiment one ... that's Jono's.

Photobucket

But it
wasn't with his
other ones. The ones he
keeps beside his bed .... and
reads at night in the 45 minutes he
spends in his room after Alia goes to bed,
but before his bedtime. Also what I often come in
and find him reading in the wee hours of the morning.
Those quiet hours that I love around here. The still. The quiet.
The soft lights. The freshness of the rising sun and gentle waking hours.

Photobucket

Come join me as I share with you a few of my favorite finds !

I love books with photos. Like this one ... about Monet ...

Photobucket

... my favorite painter ...

Photobucket

I picked this one up out of curiosity.
I read it today and it totally cracks me up.
Did you know that there is such a thing as knit graffiti ?
People covering the earth with knitted items ... HILARIOUS !!

Photobucket

... this is my favorite ...

Photobucket

... imagine knitting enough to cover a bus ...

WOW !

**

More library love tomorrow ...

Will you come back ?

6 comments:

Kayren May 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

Now that knit graffiti is funny. I don't knit, but I can't imagine knitting enough to cover a bus. Maybe it was a group project? I'm glad you shared that.

Mari May 9, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

I love the library too! I've never heard of knit graffiti, and the bus is so funny!

Anonymous May 9, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

knit graffiti?! so strange! but kind of cool at the same time.

HelenThura May 9, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Those stacks of books resemble my stacks! Gosh I love the library.

Palmer and Co May 14, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

Isn't the library the best!

Latisha May 15, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

last time we were there, we had to put some back cuz we were over our limit..we have 3 library cards! loving your shots. telling great stories.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP