Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quotes {I} Love



This is me ... I am who I am ... nothing more ... nothing less.
(ok ... in recent years, a bit 'more' than I'd like ... but I'm working on that !)

I love being me.
I love being a the daughter of Jim and Kathy
( you may see them comment as 'Sabba and Nanny' and 'Kath' )
I love that who I am is so much because of who they are.

I have two great quotes from them that I want to share.

One from my a facebook status my Dad posted ...

"After dinner, we read together for a while, basking in the glow of an evening well spent and sharing thoughts, feelings, laughter, warmth, appreciation for one another and our appreciation of the love of one who loves us more than we can ever comprehend. Finally, I spent a marvelous time with my son on the back patio, braving the cold and continuing our conversation, enjoying our time together and sharing our hearts with one another, our appreciation, our lives, our love. How long? Who knows? Thirty minutes? An hour? Time is meaningless. On Shabbat, we have a taste of eternity. That time together ... "

And one from an email my Mom sent me ...
It's a small quote from a big conversation we had
back and forth but you'll get the picture ...

"One gets tired sometimes, but life is for LIVING, and for sharing, seeing, trying, tasting, helping……..you get the picture! It’s part of the dance ………."

Yeah.
They are special people.

Extraordinarily so ...


5 comments:

Mari March 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Great quotes! They are special and I think their daughter is too!

Amy March 22, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

Goosebumps all over me after reading both comments... wow!

That we could all embrace both of those HUGE nuggets of wisdom, bonnie!

Thanks so much for sharing those... I am going to print and re-read lots of times.... my goodness!

Oh, and love your beautiful face ;) Such a great picture of my beautiful Bonnie friend!

Sabba and Nanny March 22, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Thanks, Bon. We are very proud of you, and we love you. Furthermore, I love that you are happy with who you are. I love that you love words; I love that you appreciate words others have written; and I love that you use them so well yourself.

Khrista March 23, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

You are truly blessed Bonnie!

Palmer and Co March 24, 2010 at 1:11 AM  

Beautiful!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP