Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Corner View - Front Door

Photobucket
Corner View is hosted by Jane at Spain Daily.
Join us as we travel the world each Wednesday ...

This week's theme ... "front door"

It's been ages since I got myself organized to do a Corner View !

How I have missed it !

But ... here we go ! Hopefully I can keep it up this time !





Sidewalk chalk on the street.

Coloring heavily, gathering the 'dust' into a bucket, adding water to make

colored mud !

Bikes strewn all over the neighborhood.

Laughter.

Children playing together.

These are the sights and sounds that greet me when I open

my front door !!

11 comments:

Mari March 17, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

Those are great sights and sounds. Enjoy them! (I know you already do)

Anonymous March 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
likeschocolate March 17, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

That is pretty creative. I wouldn't have thought to do what I see out my front door. I didn't use my front door because I don't think it is anything special architechturally.

Joyce March 17, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

A perfect view to see when you open the door. xo

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem March 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Coloured mud - or mud soup! Thats what happens outside my back door in the garden so often! The words really create the image too.

;) March 17, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

I said that last week to JGY (from Aikawarazu life in Japan) we have to jum in it, like Mary Poppins did ! Great "door".

Theresa March 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

My kids do the exact same thing!

la ninja March 17, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

nice one.
I have mad geese honking at me and, at the mo, a mohawked painter, sanding the door ;)

Palmer and Co March 18, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

Perfect! LOVE the view!

Jodi March 18, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Loved the view!!!

Kari March 18, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

don't you just love chalk? I do.
great sights and sounds leading to your front door.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP