Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Opportunity Shop

Photobucket

Some of you asked what an Op Shop is.

It is a store where you can buy second hand goods.

In the States we call them thrift stores.

I prefer the Aussie name

Op Shop is short for

Opportunity

Shop.



Here's some of what I found the other day !

I got most of those plates and bowls out of a section labeled

'fill a basket for $2' !



I'm trying to find

individual plates and bowls

that I can use for my food photography.

I'm just buying them here and there ... along

with place mats and scraps of material ... You'll start to

see a lot of the new (to me) stuff show up over on the beans blog !!


3 comments:

Mari March 30, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

I like the Aussie name best too. Looks like you did just as good, or maybe better than Alia!

jane March 31, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

you found some great treasures!

Sophie April 1, 2010 at 2:48 AM  

Woa, that's great!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP