Monday, March 29, 2010

Alia's Op Shop Find

Photobucket

Alia found this fairy dress when we were at the op shop the other day.

She put it on as soon as we got home !

The kids loved shopping

at the op shop !

I am

glad they did

because we were in there

for almost and hour. It was a big one

and there was just so much to look at ~ and so many

great bargains. I was after plates and bowls and pretty things for

my food photography. I took photos to show you what I found ! I'm hoping

to have those posted for you tomorrow !! Anyway ... as we were leaving the shop ... one

of the kids said "that was the best shop EVER !"

Like I said ... they loved it !


5 comments:

Mari March 29, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

I think that was a great find for Alia! I've never heard of an op shop - is it a thrift shop?

Amy March 29, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

Love it!! Your Alia sounds like my Faithy.. a free spirit, that just is who she is... pray that she always keeps that, Bon!

Is an Op shop, like a Goodwill or a thrift shop here in the states?

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

What is the Op shop? It sounds like IKEA maybe?! hehe I love the dress. Wish I was a little girl again sometimes! :)

Kari March 29, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

what a cute find for Alia. And I love those swivel boards - they're cool.

Unknown March 30, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

Lovely picture. Pink obsesion!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP