Thursday, November 12, 2009

Spanish {Dancers}


I wrote this post
for the studio blog
but thought I'd share it here too for
those of you who don't
follow over
there.

Here's one of my most recent painting projects.
(the photos are small because
i've just cut and pasted
from the other
blog)

*****

A while back, I did this sketch.

Just started scribbling, really, but liked what happened.
I've been wanting to transfer the sketch to canvas.

Karry suggested we use the projector.

Which I did.
Twice.

And I've started painting.



Similarly on each canvas but with subtle differences.
Just to see what happens.


I have no idea what either of these will look like when they are finished.

But ... here's where I'm up to with them ...

I'll keep you posted as they progress !




4 comments:

Mari November 12, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

You are so talented! I love seeing the progression of these paintings!

Palmer and Co November 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

BONNIE!

Absolutely L O V E ! ! !

Really... LOVE!

;) November 13, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Thanks ! It's very interesting, a real adventure to see and live this work in progress... I like that !!!

jane November 16, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

you go girl!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP