Friday, November 27, 2009

My {jono} Boy

... loves his legos !

He was getting a bit dry on ideas and asked me to make him a list of things to make.
I complied with his wishes !

This first one is a combination of two on the list.

1. A building with a pool on top and a stairs to get up to it.
2. Two buildings connected with a bridge between them.



I love seeing his little hands at work ...



3. A robot.
Isn't he cute ? And ... his arms move !



This one wasn't on the list, but I love it ! That whole 'truck' is full of lego wheels !!
It's hollow ... he just opens the door and stuffs it full of little tiny wheels !!



4. A table and chair.



This wasn't on the list either.



But, it's fun !



And don't we all need a black skeleton horse riding on the back of our boats ?



Accidental Action Shot ...



Happy Thanksgiving to you all ...

It's Friday here but most of you in the States will be celebrating now !
We were invited to celebrate with an amazing family last night.
It was an unexpected surprise, an indescribable blessing
and a most wonderful, delectable treat !!
I'm thankful. Overwhelmingly so.

For ...

My life ... and eternal hope. My husband. My children.
My family ... born into and married into alike.
My upbringing. My heritage.

The many places I can call home.
My friends ... who are really family.

~ Bonnie ~



9 comments:

Mari November 27, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Jono has a great imagination! I love his creations. I enjoyed your thoughts on Thanksgiving too.

Kayren November 27, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving, Bonnie! I wondered if you got the opportunity to celebrate. I was glad to hear that you did and it was so special.

You know, my kids were never Lego kids. I bought some, but they just never got into them. I like what Jono did with his.

jane November 27, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

i love legos. and am bummed that daniel doesn´t play with his any more... happy day bonnie!

;) November 27, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

I always loved lego and the worlds we can create (and destroy) with simple bricks... and so, I like the worlds you phtographied !!!

happy Thanksgiving !

likeschocolate November 28, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

I love seeing the creations my boys come up with. It is so much fun! I just don't like when I find them all over the house.

Ellie November 28, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

I love your Thanksgiving wishes. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my love.

Palmer and Co November 30, 2009 at 5:33 AM  

Love these Lego shots! Especially love the table and chairs! Can I place an order for one table and 4 chairs? Thanks!

Jono might like this link...

http://architecture.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx

Skylar December 3, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skylar December 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

I LOVE legos! My brother, sister and I make whole towns and people and play games. Recently, they gave them all to me so I'm reorganizing!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP