Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am {super} excited !!

Photobucket

Corner View starts back tomorrow !
Remember that ?
Where bloggers from all around the world post a photo from their 'corner' ?
I'm not sure why we have corners of the world when it is ROUND !?
Anyone got an answer ?

But ...
Seriously ...
All over the world !
I love it !
It's like my weekly travel across the globe !

If only I could click my heels and be transported, in person, into each photo !!

It happens every Wednesday.
Jane gives us the theme and we post a photo ... or two ... or many.

This week's theme is:
SEPTEMBER

I'll be back tomorrow to bring you my post !
Maybe some of you would like to join us this time ?

Yes ?

Just pop over to Jane's place and let her know ...

***

I'm off to bed.
Yes, the time is correct.
8:10 pm.
I'll be asleep by 8:12 !


6 comments:

Kari September 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

yeah for corner view. I love travelling too.
Your photo is beautiful - I love it.
Good night.
I really need to get to bed early too.

Stacy September 16, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

That's a beautiful shot, Bonnie and love the processing on it. :)

Khrista September 16, 2009 at 3:46 AM  

I just sent her an email asking to participate. :) Love that photo!

Mari September 16, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

I just love the photo you have posted here. Great job!

jane September 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

this photo is stunning!

Palmer and Co September 17, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

Oh, this boat... amazing!!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP