Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy {Mon} Day

Photobucket

Happy Monday morning everyone !!
We had a lovely weekend ... especially last night visiting with Grandma and Grandad
who are on in our neck of the woods for a few days !

Rory has left for work, my kiddo's are still sleeping, I'm gearing up for a busy day.
I love Monday's though ... now that I have a lady coming to help me clean.
I'm sure I told you she was going to start but I'm not sure I've told you anything since.
She came last Monday and I'll tell you what ... she is a champion !
I was so impressed !
And I am so excited about her coming back today !

She does the two bathrooms, thoroughly vacuums and mops the whole house.
That takes two hours.
She does an amazing job.

While she is doing that,
I am washing the sheets, towels and bath mats,
so everything is fresh.
I got about six loads of laundry done ...
washed, dried (on the line !) folded and put away ... last week !
I only have one load in there today.
But once I add the sheets and towels, there will probably be three loads ...

I also did some organizing, a bit of cleaning in the kitchen, a bunch of stuff in the garden.
It's so great to have all that stuff done in one day ... I could never do it all by myself.
And having her here somehow motivates me ...

I need to plan the menu today and do the shopping too.
That won't be hard though ... some great new recipes have gone up on
the beans blog and I mean to try them !!!

I've been busy working on the Studio Blog as well. It's such fun !
Have you been over to see what's happening lately ?





Go check it out ... LIGHTHOUSE STUDIOS ONLINE

Well, I'm outta here.
My morning computer time is finished
and I'm trying to be very diligent in sticking to my new schedule.
It's trickier than I thought it would be but the benefits of it are great so I will persevere !

I hope to pop round and visit a few of you blogger friends a bit later
while I eat my lunch !! See you soon !!!

5 comments:

Mari September 14, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Sounds wonderful to have someone in to help with the cleaning! Doesn't it feel good when everything is fresh and clean again? Have a great week!

likeschocolate September 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

I have someone who comes every two weeks and I love it because it gives me more time to spend with my children. While sometimes I question the money that I am paying I think it is a good trade off because they will not be little forever.

Anonymous September 14, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

that was a lovely picture of Alia and her GrandDad! I love his expression as it looks like he listens to her tell a story.

THX for coming by!! And yes I wrote a post on "Moving" and one on "Packing". You can see them in my "Chapters" list/dropdown box ;)

Khrista September 15, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

My washer and dryer are still going and I started it at 8:30 this AM. (it's 8:45 PM here) That's a little unusual though, I had a lot of bedding to wash up in preparation for my Mom's arrival. :) And floor mats, and the like. Oh and prewashing the cloth diapers for this little babe... So is 6 loads the amount you do in one week or just one day of laundry?
I do laundry twice a week with about 2-4 loads each day. (So anywhere from 4-8 loads a week) I do bedding on the first day and towels on the second...
I am rambling...been up too long! ha! I'm so glad you enjoy the help you are getting.
I LOVE the image at the top! So cool. I love the action of her little foot swinging. :) Such a sweet photo!

Stacy September 16, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Oh you lucky lady. I would LOVE a cleaning lady. After we finish the basement we will be getting one. I have enough trouble with the two stories, so adding a third is not going to lead to a very clean house. ;)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP